Date: May 11, 2017 - May 12, 2017
One of the greatest fears for most people is the fear of public speaking. Fortunately, these skills can be learned and perfected over time with practice. This two-day workshop is a hands-on, practical learning experience focused on developing and delivering a targeted presentation for a specific audience. It's a great investment for entrepreneurs, business professionals, community leaders or anyone who wants to feel more confident in speaking to groups. Class size is limited to 12 participants to ensure maximum practice time for everyone. Please plan to attend the full time both days.
By participating in this workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Determine appropriate audience profile
- Develop a memorable message for target audience
- Learn techniques to reduce anxiety and engage the audience
- Practice delivering presentations with a live audience
- Receive coaching and feedback for skill improvement
Class size is limited to ensure maximum benefit for all participants. RSVP Today!!