Danville AM Toastmasters
- Organizations & Charities
Good presentation skills are a must in every business career. Toastmasters can help! Toastmasters is a nonprofit dedicated to helping people eliminate their fear of public speaking. It offers a structured training program to support your specific goals, whether it is to become more persuasive, more concise, more memorable, etc. From sales presentations to story-telling to impromptu conversation, Toastmasters addresses all aspects of oral communication. Our local chapter, Danville AM Toastmasters, meets every Tuesday morning at the Danville Chamber of Commerce, from 7 to 8:30 AM. Beginning and advanced speakers welcome!
- Build confidence in front of an audience
- Learn how to inspire, persuade, and motivate
- Give and receive constructive feedback
- Learn how to run efficient meetings
Whom to Contact
- Hans ThomaPresident
We meet in the conference room to the left of the Chamber's front door.