GFWC Danville Womens Club
- Non-Profit Organization
GFWC Danville Women’s Club is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization federated with the California Federation of Women’s Clubs and the General Federation of Women’s Clubs, Int’l. The all-volunteer Club started in the Tri-Valley in 1911 originally focusing on education for women. While educational scholarships are still a focus, we also raise funds for many local, state, national and international groups through partnerships developed by the GFWC and other program groups. We work on community service programs as well.
Our Clubhouse (242 Linda Mesa Avenue, Danville) was built in 1955 and dedicated in 1956. It is available for rental days and evenings, except days the Club holds meetings and charity/fundraising events. Rental rates are reasonable and can be found on our website at www.danvillewomensclub.org, where you will also find much more information about our organization, upcoming events, schedule of meetings, a calendar of rental availability and a rental brochure. Special rental rates apply to other nonprofit organizations.
Whom to Contact
- Ann Smilanich
From Danville's main street - Hartz Avenue- go west on Linda Mesa Ave. past the Iron Horse Trail two more blocks. We are on the right side of the street with a large parking lot behind the building.