Assistant Manager - Escape Room
- Ideal candidates are enthusiastic and outgoing leaders, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Quick learner, well organized and have attention to detail.
- What you’ll do:
- Work directly with Owners to run the Danville location
- Hire, train and manage employees
- Employee and shift scheduling
- Customer Service
- Assist in developing and building new rooms
- Manage upkeep of existing rooms
Additional Job Requirements:
- Computer competency enough to manage our booking system and take credit card payments, manage calendars, use apps for scheduling and payroll.
- Strong command of the English language required. Bilingual is a plus but not required.
- Confidence in talking to customers and answering phones.
- Management experience
- Able to focus on tasks and stay productive
- Experience playing escape rooms not required.
- Work Schedule
- Must be available Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Job Type: Part-time to Full-Time - flexible
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability required
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Danville, CA 94526: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail Store Managers: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location